Thursday, January 22, 2015

Struggles of Getting Involved

One thing that i don't really like is that it is very harder to get involved in the film industry. One thing that makes it difficult is if you have tattoos or piercings. Although it is harder it is still possible there is makeup to cover it up. This is hard for me because I have wanted a tattoo since i was a little kid an still really want one.

Something that also makes it hared to get involved is your location. If you are anywhere like I am I can be extremely difficult to get involved. I live in a small town where nothing goes on, especially anything involving the film industry. However if you are in a larger city such as Hollywood it makes it so much easier. Even thought it is going to be very hard to get into I still am going to try my hardest to get in.


No comments:

Post a Comment